Welcome to Neil Laybourn Consultancy!
Any person in any workplace has full permission to openly explore their mental health without prejudice, discrimination or stigma.
Furthermore, every employee has the appropriate level playing field, providing access to resources in order to achieve their optimal wellbeing.
About Neil Laybourn Consultancy (NLC)
NLC’s proposition is simple. We solve three major problems for today’s workforce by following our three guiding principles:
- Removing the heavy lifting of navigating and designing the right wellbeing programme for your organisation
- We deliver a customised range of ongoing solutions using NLC’s proprietary offerings, beautifully accompanied alongside our personally vetted family network of best-in-class partners.
- Provide measurable ROI on the systems we put in place.
We focus to deliver end to end employee mental health programmes. From being unaware, to detection, management, support and prevention. This helps to deliver an experience for your very of communities to lean into a healthier mental health culture within your business.
- We aim to utilise our years of unrivalled insights in your wellbeing strategy design.
- We will provide the shortest route from distress to positive mental health to your employees using best-in-class services.
- We aim to show measurable ROI to you and your workforce on their mental health and wellbeing.
Through partnering with Marty Wightman, who has an extensive 20-year career in consulting for businesses, NLC was born. Neil and Marty will distill this knowledge and experience so that any place of work can understand and implement excellent support and culture throughout.